Wednesday, November 25, 2009

some thoughts about blogging...

Since this is my first post on this blog, maybe i thought that i should start of with some of my thoughts about blogging. no offense to any people out there but i always felt that blogging is like shouting inside a well(for those who blogs their problems and stuffs), nothing is solved or changed. Well at least it makes us feels better. Oh and most importantly, i felt that the time was better spent on gaming. Nonetheless that was the past and since i already created an account i SHALL start blogging nonetheless.
But first, to hit off i should put some ground rules and try to abide by it.
1.no photos(conservative eh?too bad my style)
2.not naming specifically who is in the contents(i try my best...)
3.no explicit contents?=X

Eekk look at the time man...0145 gosh its late. Fancy blogging at this time. Must be thinking i have nothing to do rite? Oh wells. I WILL be back!!
noobynoob signing off~

No comments:

Post a Comment